2012年6月7日 星期四

Jason Mraz-Lucky

我個人很喜歡這首歌 希望大家也會喜歡

Lucky

intro:

C

versel1:

C__Am__
now do you hear me talking to you
Dm7__G__Em__
across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Am__Dm7__
under the open sky, oh my
G__
baby i'm trying

verse2:

boy i hear you in my dreams
i feel your whisper across the sea
i keep you with me in my heart
you make it easier when life gets hard

chorus:

Am__Dm7__G__
lucky i'm in love with my beat friend
C C/B__Am
lucky to have been where i have been
Dm7__G__
lucky to coming home again
C__Am__Em__G__
oooh ooh-ooooh ooh-ooooh...

bridge:

Dm7__Am__
they don't know how long it takes
G__Dm7__
waiting for a love like this
Dm7__Am__G__Dm7__
every time we say good-bye, i wish we had one more kiss
Dm7__Am__G__G #G A
i'll wait for you, i promise you,i will

choruse:
lucky i'm in love with my beat friend
lucky to have been where i have been
lucky to coming home again

lucky we're in love in every way
lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
lucky to be coming home some day

verse3:

and so i'm sailing, through the sea
to an island, where we'll meet
you'll hear the music, fill the air
i put a flower in your hair

verse4:

and through the breezes, through the trees
move so pretty, you're all i see
let the world keep spinning round
you hold me right here, right now







沒有留言:

張貼留言